Our buildings feature construction specifically designed for strength and resistance to Florida weather conditions. It all starts with our floor system that features five 4"x4" runners, with 2"x4" floor joists on 16" centers that support a 3/4" tongue and groove plywood floor. Our walls have 2"x4" studs on 16" centers wrapped with 5/8" LP Smartside wood siding with a composite laminent on the outside for superior resistance to weather. The side walls are a full 8' tall with 11' to the roof ridge cap. Both front and back gables have a vent as well as a continuous ridge vent. The high walls and roof, along with the venting system and wood siding, allow the building to "breathe" and stay cooler than any other building on the market today!
- 3-4"x4" PT Runners(8' 10' models)
- 5-4"x4" PT Runners(12' 14' models)
- 2"x4" PT Floor Joist on 16" centers
- 3/4" Tongue and Groove Plywood Flooring
- 2"x4" Studs on 16" Centers
- 5/8" LP Smartside ® wood siding
- 2-8"x16" vents
- Full 8' sidewall height
- 2"x4" Bottom plate
- 2'x4' Double top plate
- 2"x4" Rafters on 24" centers
- 1/2" OSB Sheathing
- Premium 29 Gauge Metal Roofing
- Full 11' gable roof height
- Continuous ridge vent
- Hurricane clips and truss plates on each rafter
NOTE: All Building support Runners, Floor Joists, and Tie Beams are pressure treated lumber. (Flooring and Exterior in P/T is available also)
- 5/8" LP Smartside ® wood siding receives two coats of superior paint or stain. Siding is attached with 5D Ring Shank Nails at 8 inches.
- OSB Board Roof Decking is attached with 5D Ring Shank Nails at 8 inches.
- 3/4" Tongue and Groove Floor Decking is attached with 5D Ring Shank Nails at 8 inches
- Floor Joists are attached to runners with 4 - 12D Plain Shank Nails at each intersection.